Home  |   How It Works  |   Oilfield Careers  |   FAQ  |   Job Postings  |   Company Directory  |   Jobseeker Login  |   Company Login   
 

Oil and Gas Company Directory

Natural Gas / LNG Services


Full company listings are available to members, including:
  • Phone and Fax Numbers
  • Email Addresses
  • Links to Company Employment and Online Application Pages

  • Click here to sign up now - It's Free!




    Select Category:   






    DEPA
      Main Office
         207 Mesogion Avenue
         Athena , Greece
         Primary Phone Number: 210-6793500
         
    Main Website: http://www.depa.gr
    The Public Gas Corporation (DEPA) S.A. was established in September 1988 as a wholly owned subsidiary of the then "Public Petroleum Corporation S.A.", now "Hellenic Petroleum S.A.". Today Hellenic Petroleum holds a 35% share of DEPA, while the remaining 65% belongs to the Greek State.
     


    Fortuna Energy
    A subsidiary of Talisman Energy
      Main Office
         Suite 101, 203 Colonial Drive
         Horseheads New York, USA
         Primary Phone Number: (607)795-2700
         
    Main Website: http://www.fortunaenergy.com
    Fortuna Energy Inc. is the largest natural gas producer in New York State.
     


    Lootah BCGas
    A subsidiary of Terasen International
      Main Office
         Dubai , United Arab Emirates
         Primary Phone Number: 00 971 4 297 7741
         
      Project Office: Dubai
         Dubai , United Arab Emirates
         Primary Phone Number: 00 971 4 297 7741
         
      Project Office: Sharjah
         Dubai , United Arab Emirates
         Primary Phone Number: 00 971 6 556 3676
         
    Main Website: http://www.lootahbcgas.com
    Lootah BCGas LLC, is a UAE-Canada Joint Venture between S.S. Lootah and Terasen International Inc.
     


    PALMET-Terasen
    A subsidiary of Terasen International
      Main Office
         Bulgurlu Caddesi No: 60, Kucukcamlica
         Istanbul , Turkey
         Primary Phone Number: 90 216 325-7330
         
    Main Website: http://www.palmet-terasen.com
    Joint venture between Palmet and Terasen International, providing natural gas delivery within Turkey.
     


    RasGas Company
      Main Office
         Doha , Qatar
         Primary Phone Number: (+974) 485 7400
         
    Main Website: http://www.rasgas.com
    Liquified Natural Gas operations in Qatar's North Field.
     


    Vector Pipeline
      Headquarters
         38705 Seven Mile Road, Suite 490
         Livonia Michigan, USA
         Primary Phone Number: 866-583-2867
         
    Main Website: http://www.vector-pipeline.com
    Pipeline project that transports natural gas from the Chicago area to Indiana, Michigan, and Ontario, Canada. Joint venture between Enbridge and DTE Energy Company. Pipeline operator is Enbridge. **most of Vector Pipeline's website is in Adobe PDF format :(
     







    Return to Previous Page




        Home  |   Getting a Job  |   Job Descriptions  |   Contact Us  |   Jobseeker Login  |   Company Login   


    © Copyright 2002-2011 Oilfield Workers Registry